Sunday, September 14, 2008

McCain & Palin video compilations - By McCain & Palin Videos

Funny, isn't it, how some things will come home to roost?

I watched Sarah Palin being interviewed the other night and I cringed for her.... and for the whole world if she should ever become the 45th(?) President.

To think that someone like this gun carrying, female '"Barbie" replica will have the ability to make decisions that will affect my life and this planet is alarming, to be very polite about it all......

And as Dr Phil would say of John McCain ......"What was he thinking?" Watch these videos for yourself as some of them clearly show what he was really thinking and somehow I think it was with the wrong head... McCain & Palin video compilations - By McCain & Palin Videos

But that is just my opinion. What's yours?

No comments: