Thursday, September 4, 2008

Womens Stockings - Whalebone Corsets to Black Nylon Pantyhose Stockings

Womens Stockings - Whalebone Corsets to Black Nylon Pantyhose Stockings

Can you remember the first time you wore a pair of nylon stockings? They are so different today to what they were back in the late '50's.

I remember so vividly the first time I came across an option to wearing a suspender belt to hold up my stockings. But I quickly became very disenchanted as the glue started to itch ...and in a place where I couldn't scratch in public....oh, the agony....

But today we have nylon stockings in black, white, beige and many other cvolours....and they come in pantyhose!

To all us women who suffered in the name of beauty to all those appreciatve men reading this today...LOL...

No comments: