Friday, October 9, 2009

Car Insurance Almost Forgotten

Have you ever had one of those moments when for some reason you suddenly remembere something that you had to do? I had mine this week and I can only say I must have some well organized Angels looking after me. It was my car rego and it was due that day by COB. I hadn't organized any insirance or a vehiclke check for the pink slip...nothing...nada...talk about scramble!

That, quiet frankly is a really stupid and dumb way to buy insurance. Here we have to have what is known as CTP (Third Party Policy) in case we hit someone or damage another car. It has just gone up in price here in Qld a month before my car was due so I had put it off as long as possible and very nearly made it too long!

Moral of the story is "Don't put off until tomorrow what you should do today!"

Anyway, it's the weekend so I hope everyone has a good'un! Have you got your Minglestick yet ready for meeting all those gorgeous hunks/foxes just waiting out there somewhere for you?



No comments: