Monday, August 10, 2009

Free to Join Affiliate Programs

Hi Everyone,

Free to join affiliate programs can be found everywhere on the internet but some are definitely better than others.

I came across an unusual situation the other day and one that surprised me. Why would someone charge exhorbitant fees to have someone join their affiliate program?

An affiliate program is a very beneficial relationship to both parties. The wanna-be affiliate gets a good product they want to sell and the producer gets an extra marketing arm to sell his product that doesn't cost him anything until a sale is made. Everyone benefits.

Yes, I know that there are some who would charge to become an affiliate of but it has been my experience that they didn't give me any benefit. They didn't give me the things I needed to achieve any real benefit from my monthly charge apart from handling all packing and shipping.

Once bitten, three times shy!

Anyway, head on over to http://www.assistingaffiliates.com/ for a lot more learning experiences.

Regards to all,
Jan

No comments: